Friday, February 11, 2011

Panera Bread Co. (PNRA)

Previously Recommended:

Panera is a company I have been following since October 30th, and have been invested in for about two months.  The recommendation I made for PNRA can be found if you click here.  If you click on this link, you can scroll down and see some of my responses to questions from other investors.

Run-Up in Share Price:

Today, PNRA shares increased over 16% due to a strong forecast for future earnings.  At the time of my initial recommendation (October 30th) the share price was $89.51; now the share price is $116.24.  This is an increase in value of over 30%.  Despite the increase in share price, I still think Panera is a great investment for the long-run.  Specific details are provided in my initial recommendation.

Michael R Caligiuri owns shares of Panera stock

No comments:

Post a Comment